Indice del forum

MarcoTravaglio.it

Forum del sito MarcoTravaglio.it

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

With the low prices on real estate these days
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Petizioni
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
earasryhqaey

Appassionato
Appassionato

Iscritti

italy
MessaggioInviato: Ven Nov 29, 09:38:55    Oggetto:  With the low prices on real estate these days
Descrizione:

With the low prices on real estate these days
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
, acquiring a piece of real property as an investment sounds very attractive. These could be sold at a hefty profit later when prices go back up. A 20-percent down payment for a house and lot has now become readily affordable to an ordinary middle-income employee; but anything above that would still be making a dent to an ordinary employee's simple lifestyle, and would probably require some help ? maybe a bank loan ? to finance such a major investment. A bank loan on the balance of the amount for the property, unfortunately, bloats because on top of the interest there are other charges; this is precisely what makes the 'lending business? so attractive to banks. To avoid having to pay these ominous charges, most buyers resort to looking for properties that offer owner financing.

The classified ads and some specialized websites offer real estate properties up for sale on an owner-financed basis. These are easy to spot as they would usually have the words ?owner-financed,? ?owner will carry
,? 'seller financing? or 'seller carry-back financing? attached to the advertisement. What these phrases explicitly tell the buyer is that the ownerseller is willing to shoulder part of the amount they are asking for the property.

For the buyer, availing of owner financing is really a very inviting and simple alternative to going to the bank or any other lending institution for a loan. Before the seller accepts the buyer's earnest money andor down payment, there will be a credit investigation (or ?CI,? for short) to check the buyer's paying capability for the balance. If the buyer could give the seller a proof of employment record that says he has a stable job and he is in good credit standing, the seller will have confidence that there is a big chance there will be no default on the loan.

When the seller is assured of the integrity of the buyer, the seller would willingly take the offered down payment from the buyer
, and then both will draw a contract for an owner-financing for the monthly mortgage payment. This way, the buyer wins because, even with a bigger interest slapped on the principal loan, monthly payment would be more lenient and affordable than the rigid ones imposed by banks. On the other hand, the seller also wins because his property is finally sold sooner and he does not have to put up the for-sale sign and wait any longer; he could impose a higher interest rate on the balance, and he does not have to pay government taxes already on a sale that has not been closed or fully paid.

Global Methyl Mercaptan Market Challenges 2018 | Industry Revenue
, Manufacturing by Recent Trends and Forecast to 2025

by Michael R. Grider · December 17, 2018

Global Methyl Mercaptan Market 2018-2025 covers a brief on these patterns that can help the organizations working in the business to comprise the market and strategize for their business extension as a method. Global Methyl Mercaptan Market research report analyses the industry share, growth, key segments, market size, CAGR and key drivers.

Get a Sample PDF Report @

Global Methyl Mercaptan market industry 2018 is a thorough
, professional report conduct market research data that is important for new market aspirant or authorised Organizations. Global Methyl Mercaptan market report additionally introduces object detail, method, and object cost structure and so on. Generation is isolated by regions, modification, and purposes. Other vital perspectives that have been fastidiously estimated in the Methyl Mercaptan market report is Demand and supply details, import and check status. Methyl Mercaptan market industry procedures and cost structures and major R&D activities. To the end
, the report includes Global Methyl Mercaptan market new undertaking SWOT research, thinking practicality review, investment return investigation, and advancement incline examination.

Reasons for Buying Global Methyl Mercaptan Market Report:

Global Methyl Mercaptan Market report provides pin-point summary for developing competitive dynamics

It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future

Methyl Mercaptan Market report helps in making informed business resolutions by having complete knowledge of the market and by making an fully analysis of market segments.

The scope of the Global Methyl Mercaptan Market Report:

This report focuses on the Methyl Mercaptan market in the Global market, especially in Europe and Asia-Pacific, South America
, North America, Middle East and Africa. Methyl Mercaptan market report describes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application.

Global Methyl Mercaptan Market Key Players:

DuPont Arkema Chevron Phillips

Major classifications are as follows:

Hydrogen Sulfide-Methanol Vapor Phase Synthesis Sodium Sulfide-Dimethyl Sulfate Synthesis Thiourea-Dimethyl Sulfate Synthesis

Major applications are as follows:

Animal Nutrition Pesticides Pharmaceuticals

Have Any Special Requirement On Above Methyl Mercaptan Market Report? Ask Our Industry Expert @

Global Methyl Mercaptan Market Region Segmentation:

North America (the USA, Canada and Mexico)

Europe (Germany, France
, UK, Russia and Italy)

Asia-Pacific (India, China, Japan, Korea and Southeast Asia)

South America (Argentina, Brazil
, Columbia etc.)

The Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)

Report Coverage:

Global Methyl Mercaptan market report provides a comprehensive analysis of the market with the help of up-to-date market opportunities, summary, scope
, d.
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Ven Nov 29, 09:38:55    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Petizioni Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: